We Are Called Update
We Are Called” – Update
North Liberty First United Methodist church is on a wonderful and exciting journey of faith!
As of September 30, 2015
(Building Design & Site Plan Costs)
Our Vision: Growing Our Center of Mission
- Build a new sanctuary.
- Enlarge the education wing.
- Expand the kitchen.
- Providing additional adult classroom space
and offices for our staff.
You are encouraged to participate by
- Staying informed of the process.
- Praying for God’s guidance.
- Making a commitment to the future of our church.
- Estimated Building Cost: $3.5 million – includes $200,000 construction drawings, permit & sound consultation
- With commitments we have now, the church would need a $1.8 million mortgage.
- Finance Committee feels our church congregation can support a $1 million mortgage (monthly payment of $5,300)
- In the best interest of the church, we will continue raising funds and receiving pledges throughout the fall and winter.
- We are confident that we will begin construction in the spring!