Beth Botsford is our Director of Children and Youth.
Dani Gryp is the Sunday School director.
For any questions please contact Beth or Dani at email@example.com or call the church office at (319) 626-2762.
Join us for an exciting time of teaching and learning each Sunday from September to May. Children’s music before Sunday School beginning at 8:45am each week.
- Preschool (3 years and older)is taught by Dani Gryp and Breeyn Gryp. This class meets in room 5 for Children’s Choir and then class.
- Kindergarten and First grade is taught by Teresa Ellickson and Nancee Waterbury. This class meets in room 5 for Children’s Choir and then moves to Room 7 for class.
- Second and Third grade is taught by Terri Davies and Lisa Potter. This class meets in the Music Room for Children’s Choir and then moves to Room 8.
- Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth grade is taught by Laura Bibby and Don Triggs. This class opens in the Music Room with Children’s Choir, then moves to the MOC classroom.
- Seventh through Twelveth grade is taught by Beth Botsford. This class meets in the youth room.
- Multi-age class (ages 4+) is a one-room class taught is Spanish. This class is led by Omar Paz. They meet at 10:00 am in the M.O.C.
Our Vision: We have a passion for seeing families follow Jesus everyday. Our family ministries are rooted in the concept that learning to follow Jesus must entail partnering with parents so we can become a stronger influence. We offer our families creative environments, age appropriate teacher lessons, and the priority of loving God in all we do.
Our Volunteers: A set of volunteers comitted to raising children in the Lord is vital to our Family Ministries. We work hard to create a safe and fun environment for our families every week. Our leaders are well trained and are required to complete a background screening before serving with our children.
Just as “Jesus grew in Wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and Man.” Luke 2:52 (NIV)
We want every child in our Family Ministry to grow and say…
I can make the wise choice by trusting and following Jesus.
I can trust God no matter what because He is my Creator, Father, Guide, and Savior.
I treat others the way they want to be treated by showing God’s love to those around
me and putting others before me.
Peacemakers is an electrifying ministry for 4th, 5th, and 6th graders. They meet the third Friday of every month from 6-8 pm. This ministry is filled with energy, fellowship, and spiritual growth. Peacemakers is led by Jenn Steburg and her fearless team. Contact Jenn at Jenn.firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church office at (319) 626-2762. Leaders and volunteers are well trained and are required to complete a background screening before serving with our children.
Epic is a place for students in grades 7-12 to come together and engage in conversations about God, learn about life, and to be a part of something bigger than themselves. EPIC meets each Sunday night from 6-8 pm. Small groups are held on Wednesday nights in various family homes at 7 pm.
For more information, contact our Director of Family Ministries: Beth Botsford at email@example.com or call (319) 626-2762.