Beth Botsford is our Director of Children and Youth.
Michelle Haren is the Sunday School Coordinator.
For any questions please contact Beth or Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church office at (319) 626-2762.
Join us for an exciting time of teaching and learning each Sunday from August to May at 9:00 AM.
*Children’s Choir meets before Sunday School at 8:45 AM- 9:00 AM each week in the Music Room.
- Preschool And Kindergarten is taught by Dani Gryp, Brityn Gryp, and Katie Mohr. This class meets in Room 308.
- First Gradeis taught by Nancee Waterbury, Lisa Lambi, and Tara Garvin. This class meets in Room 310.
- Second Grade is taught by Terri Davies, Lisa Potter, and Jill Pippert. This class meets in Room 309.
- Third and Fourth Grade is taught by Rhonda Sexton and Heather Sexton. This class meets in Room 307.
- Fifth and Sixth Grade is taught by Don Triggs and Jenn Thompson. This class meets in Room 305.
- Seventh and Eighth Grade is taught by Emily O’Donnell, Mike Moellering, and Mandy Moellering. This class meets in Room 303.
- Ninth through Twelfth Grades are taught by John Demroy and Alison Demroy. Please check with The Sunday School Greeters Suzi or Stephanie to get the location for this class.
Our Vision: We have a passion for seeing families follow Jesus everyday. Our family ministries are rooted in the concept that learning to follow Jesus must entail partnering with parents so we can become a stronger influence. We offer our families creative environments, age appropriate teacher lessons, and the priority of loving God in all we do.
Our Volunteers: A set of volunteers comitted to raising children in the Lord is vital to our Family Ministries. We work hard to create a safe and fun environment for our families every week. Our leaders are well trained and are required to complete a background screening before serving with our children.
Just as “Jesus grew in Wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and Man.” Luke 2:52 (NIV)
We want every child in our Family Ministry to grow and say…
I can make the wise choice by trusting and following Jesus.
I can trust God no matter what because He is my Creator, Father, Guide, and Savior.
I treat others the way they want to be treated by showing God’s love to those around me and putting others before me.
During the months of August through May; Epic is a place for students in grades 7-12 to come together and engage in conversations about God, learn about life, and to be a part of something bigger than themselves. EPIC Small Groups are held on Sunday Nights at 6:00 PM and Wednesday nights in various family homes at 7:00 PM.
Burgers and Bibles
Burgers and Bibles is a Bible Study for our EPIC Youth held on Wednesday nights this Summer at The North Liberty Rec Center at 6:30 PM. It is a refreshing way to spend your night with dinner and a Bible lesson.
For more information, contact our Director of Family Ministries: Beth Botsford at email@example.com or call (319) 626-2762.